Far too many families can’t afford to make a “nappy run”… so we are asking all of SA through Courage & Kindness to participate in a virtual run or walk or roll for the 10th Nappy Run virtually this year from 1 November – 30 November, 2021 to collect nappies for children with disabilities and to create awareness around issues children with disabilities are challenged with.
The purpose of the campaign is primarily aimed at educating the public on the vi-olation of the rights of our country’s most marginalized and vulnerable – our children with disabilities. 2021 will see the Nappy Run go virtual for the first time, taking into consideration the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The event is organised by the National Council of and for Persons with Disabilities.
- Your courageous R150.00 donation includes:
- 1 Event Ticket Your registration to participate in this years virtual event by walking, rolling, running or swimming along with other participants to reach a collective goal of 10 000kms on a state of the art tracking event platform with live leaderboards and goals
- 1 Pack of Nappies: Your contribution will include the purchase and distribution of a pack of nappies for children in need
- 1 Theme Wristband Your entry includes a ‘I have Courage. I am Kind’ wristband in support of children with disabilities.
- 1 Event Medal Finish a minimum of 5km over the event period (14 days) and receive a Nappy Run medal for collection from your local Alpha Pharm Community Pharmacy with your wristband